Are you ready for a massage in this hopefully short term “new normal” ? I know am!
While I wish this message was going to say that things are back to normal, there are a few things that I need to bring to your attention and have you on board with before I can safely provide the massage you deserve and need! So, here we go….
- We will be limiting traffic in the waiting area to the restroom and our respective treatment rooms.
- Masks are required for both therapist and client. Please arrive with a mask and wear it into the therapy room.
- You will find a plastic bin in the treatment room to put your belongings in when you arrive.
- At this time I will not be doing any face or hand work to minimize anything being passed from hand to hand.
- Scheduled clients will be receiving an electronic request to update their Intake Forms so as to provide you with current COVID-19 information as well as to review any conditions you may have or add new information I may not have.
I’m excited to get back to work and see everyone again, and I hope to see you soon! Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions or concerns about safely resuming your massage treatments during COVID.