Are you ready for our re-opening? I am!
While I wish this email was going to say that things are going to be back to normal next week, there are a few things that I need to bring to your attention and have you on board with before I can safely provide the massage you deserve and need! So, here we go….
- The Studio has been cleaned and sanitized while we were closed and will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day once we reopen.
- We will be limiting traffic in the waiting area to the restroom and our respective treatment rooms.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please text me at 603-930-5407 that you are in the parking lot. I will advise you when the room is available.
- Masks are required for both therapist and client. Please arrive with a mask and wear it into the therapy room. Clients arriving without a mask will not be allowed to enter the building. Please do not ask me to make an exception for you as my focus is to keep you, me, and everyone else safe.
- You will find a plastic bin in the treatment room to put your belongings in when you arrive. Also, all porous surfaces will be covered in plastic, to allow for more thorough cleaning between clients.
- At this time I will not be doing any face or handwork and neck work will be done in a side-lying position to reduce us breathing on/near each other ‘s faces and to minimize anything being passed from hand to hand.
- Windows in my room will be open during treatment, weather permitting, and an air purifier will be used at other times and run overnight.
- Scheduled clients will be receiving an electronic request to update their Intake Forms so as to provide you with current COVID-19 information as well as to review any conditions you may have or add new information I may not have.
I’m excited to get back to work and see everyone again, and I hope to see you soon! Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions or concerns about safely resuming your massage treatments after this re-opening.